With the advent of cryptocurrency as a significant financial area, several sites have begun to engage in the same industry. Among these, the Phemex trading platform stands out as one of the most reliable and hassle-free platforms where consumers can transform their cryptocurrency fortune into income. Founders started Phemex when they saw a lack of professionalism, reliability, and customer service in the bitcoin trade.
What is Phemex and What is Its Objective?
Phemex aims to help everyone, not only experienced traders, trade effectively and without danger. They also march on to be the greatest cryptocurrency platform on the market and provide sensible financial advice.
This Phemex review will look at its operations, primary features, the site’s Phemex advantages and downsides, and much more. Eight former Morgan Stanley lead Phemex executives and has headquarters in Singapore. Phemex exchange customers may trade perpetual contracts like ETHUSD, BTCUSD, LTCUSD, LINKUSD, XRPUSD, and XTZUSD with 100X leverage.
Phemex enables individuals to trade digital currencies through a secure and simple-to-use platform. Phemex’s efficiency is good since it is ranked sixth in daily trading volume. The trading volume of an exchange is highly essential to users. One may trade safely with several trading platforms here.
Phemex has several characteristics and benefits. This Phemex review mentions a few of them:
- One of the most exemplary aspects of Phemex is its incredibly user-friendly; even a non-specialist would find it easy to navigate the site and begin trading volume. The Phemex also has a wallet interface, which benefits users even more.
- Another advantageous characteristic of Phemex is that no KYC is required to begin utilizing the site.
- Phemex also provides fee-free spot exchange. This web function is relatively popular among users.
- The website provides a Phemex sample account so users can trade without risk.
- The site’s derivatives exchanges trade with up to 100x leverage and settlement in BTC or USDT.
- Phemex has a mobile application you can use whenever and wherever you want.
- Phemex provides a very generous welcome program for new users. People who establish an account on Phemex may expect several perks and benefits to help them get started on the site.
- Users can earn up to 10 percent interest on a USD Phemex deposit in a fixed or flexible savings account.
- Another advantage of Phemex is that its customer care team operates around the clock to assure complete user satisfaction.
Phemex Products and Services
Phemex provides services and products for customers. Spot trading is one of Phemex’s most valuable products. The ability to move Bitcoin from a crypto hardware wallet to a digital asset trading platform. The USDT and Bitcoin deposits are kept secure in the wallet.
According to Phemex’s assessment, this platform also allows its customers to trade with free trading costs, another popular feature of the cryptocurrency trading platform.
Phemex: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Trading with 100X leverage.
- The site accepts a variety of coins.
- A user may administer the sub-account system and create sub-accounts.
- The platform depends on the community.
- To begin spot trading on Phemex, one does not need to complete their KYC.
- The platform provides a modular Phemex user interface. Phemex allows its users to trade using a variety of sophisticated order types.
- Citizens of the United States are not permitted to trade on Phemex.
- In comparison to Bitmex and other comparable services, the site provides less liquidity.
Phemex Login and Registration
The Registration Procedure
Phemex’s registration process is pretty simple. The following is a step-by-step tutorial to registering yourself on Phemex: –
- The first step in the Phemex registration procedure is to visit the trading platform’s official website.
- Once on the page, you must enter your email address and a password that is both strong and easy to remember.
- After submitting this information, you must confirm that your email address is correct. You can click a link supplied by Phemex in your inbox. You should look elsewhere if you didn’t locate the link in your inbox.
- Ensure the email address you supply is valid and safe. All information linked to your Phemex accounts, including OTP tokens, pertinent alerts, security updates, and 2FA authentication, will be exclusively delivered to your email address.
After registering on Phemex, you’ll need to log in to your account to begin your crypto trading experience. The logging-in procedure is simple and secure, and the site also employs 2FA authentication, OTP, and other applicable methods to ensure that your account is not compromised.
The site’s login procedure is below:
- The initial step should be to go to Phemex’s website. Check that you have not been sent to a bogus hacker’s page looking for your login credentials after visiting the trading platform’s official website.
- When you get to the site’s homepage, click on the ‘login’ button.
- When you click on login, you will be requested to enter your email address and password, which you created when you registered for the site.
- It will then prompt you to enter an OTP provided to your email.
- To finish the login procedure, go to your mailbox, copy the OTP, and enter it into the corresponding area on the site.
After successfully logging in, you must check that you have updated your account security by completing your account’s preferences and settings and activating the site’s 2FA security function.
Fees for Phemex
The program also provides several options for Phemex withdrawal costs. The platform accepts no deposits. Regarding Phemex trading costs, the company charges a 0.075 percent taker fee and a -0.025 percent maker fee. Industry norms set these tariffs. Furthermore, the site has a financing rate based on the leveraged position. In other words, a heavily leveraged position will significantly influence equity.
Methods of Deposit and Withdrawal at Phemex
Phemex wallet users may withdraw and deposit funds using credit cards and Bitcoin. There is a minimum withdrawal limit of 0.002BTC as well. Before using Phemex, you must first acquire Bitcoin. Users may either deposit BTC into their BTC wallet and work their way into the market from there, or they can join Phemex and deposit BTC there.
To trade Bitcoin-settled contracts, users must first fund their Bitcoin trading accounts with pre-deposited funds from a wallet. Users may also trade USD-settled contracts by transferring BTC from their best crypto wallets to their USD trading account at a real-time rate.
Customers, on the other hand, find withdrawals to be a breeze. Users only need to enter their wallet address and the amount of Bitcoin they wish to withdraw and then confirm the transaction using standard 2FA capabilities. Unlike other exchanges such as Coinbase, there does not appear to be a means to white-list Bitcoin addresses. This might be a security vulnerability.
Thus, after Phemex review, we believe it offers many benefits and opportunities for cryptocurrency traders, with few drawbacks. However, the platform is simple and appropriate for newbie and seasoned crypto investors. Investors who are unfamiliar with trading tactics will also find the site user-friendly.