Kadena is one of the world’s fastest scaling tier 1 open-source repository public blockchain networks. It also claims to process almost 500000 transactions per second. Because of its fast transaction speed, Kadena does not require layer two scalings. In this article, we will look at Kadena Price Prediction. Kadena makes blockchain available to everyone.
As an ecosystem, Kadena offers Bitcoin with security, throughput, free gas, and smart contracts. Kadena also improves the ‘Pact Smart Contract Language’s functionality and scalability. Pact is also understandable by non-developers.
Kadena’s Distinctive Features and Services
What distinguishes Kadena from other blockchain providers and smart contract dealers is that it addresses the major concerns of the cryptocurrency market, such as privacy, security, speed, high throughput, and transaction accuracy, as well as the technical understanding required for ordinary people to access the ecosystem.
- Smart contracts are self-executing contracts between two parties with predetermined terms and conditions. Most smart contracts, such as those on Ethereum, are not gasless. The user does not influence the contracts. Consequently, they are deployed into the network and executed as specified. However, the Kadena smart contract, supported by Pact, enables users to create simple, smart contracts. The contract is significantly more secure than other smart contracts since users may build or launch it on the hundredth dApp.
- No-fee transactions: Kadena will open the first cryptocurrency gas station, eliminating all transaction costs for clients. This step might also lead to the widespread adoption of dApps. Kadena’s innovative architecture allows for more energy-efficient transactions per second.
- Blockchain technology: Kadena’s public blockchain network is the only shared and scalable layer 1 Proof of Work network currently in operation. Scalability and throughput can improve by braiding with multiple blockchains, such as Bitcoin. They also launched a live network extension from 10 to 20 chains to address increased network demand.
- Pact offers the system with flexibility and security for DeFi and NFT payments. Additionally, Kuro Layer 2 technology allows for a speedier price of serial and fractional NFTs. The Kadena chain relay bridge facilitates trustless, decentralized cross-chain transfers. Pact management has three levels: the code level, the account management level, and the strategic level, which sets the strategic direction for significant community projects.
Also read: Hoge Finance and Hoge Coin Price Prediction
Kadena (KDA) Token
Let’s look at Kadena Token in this Kadena Price Prediction article.
KDA is the Kadena platform’s native cryptocurrency. Kadena uses the token to pay for its services. The entire quantity is one billion tokens, which Kadena will mine over 120 years. 70% goes to miners, 20% to suppliers, 7% to investors, and the rest to contributors. Additionally, mining generates Kadena and may utilize current coins in three ways.
Incentives reward mining for each block, which will steadily diminish over time. The total number of Kadena coins in circulation is 990M, which equals 1 billion released coins minus 10 million incinerated during the launch. According to January 2021 figures, 98.8 million Kadena coins are in circulation. There are still 10.8 million unreleased Kadena coins in the system.
- It is directly transferable between users.
- Payments create a new smart contract.
- Paying for the gas used to execute a smart contract.
WKDA is a wrapper version of Kadena KDA that allows it to run in the Ethereum network and communicate with EVM-compatible DeFi protocols. To achieve network interoperability and integration, the network has also collaborated with CELO, COSMOS, CoinMetro, Flex, Ledger, Polkadot, Terra, WRAPPED, and Zelcore.
We’re thrilled to announce a $100M grant program to inspire builders to innovate on the @Kadena_io network!— Kadena (@kadena_io) April 21, 2022
If you’re a builder or developer looking to build on #Web3, #KadenaEco is ready to empower YOU to create new projects that transform the world!https://t.co/3EL3UKkzog pic.twitter.com/8CjFmv2E7I
The price of Kadena (KDA) has risen in recent weeks, resulting in higher highs on the daily chart. The recent debut of Wrapped Kadena currency on the Ethereum network and the rollout of non-fungible tokens explain the current Kadena price movement. The current price of Kadena is $7.05. Kadena also has a 24 hour trading volume of $72,173,208.43, a market capitalization of $1,204,811,363.58, and a circulating supply of 171,287,601 KDA. Kadena’s price reached an all-time high of $28.25 in November 2021 and a low of $0.1213 in January 2021.
According to the historical data on the daily chart, the gap between the opening and closing prices of Kadena KDA is small. Kadena had strong momentum and a sideways trend till October 17, 2021. Kadena’s pricing began to rise in the second week of October 2021. The price of Kadena KDA paused in the last week of October 2021 and resumed its upward trajectory until it reached an all-time high.
The Kadena Price Prediction will fall during the next two to three days; immediate support levels are around $5.190. Any price decrease below this level is a sell Kadena signal. The price of Kadena is now at $10.549.
The key technical indicators are also all in the neutral zone. The RSI is at 59.17, which is in the neutral zone. The MACD line has passed the signal line, indicating that the market has recovered. According to EMA technical analysis, the average price of Kadena is trading above its 20 and 50 EMAs. According to estimates, we may expect a price drop in Kadena value in the near term; after that, the price may represent long-term profit potential.
Kadena Price Predictions 2022-2026
According to past statistics, the price of Kadena might outperform estimates for 2021 and set new highs. The prediction system favors digital assets over money market instruments and fiat currency. Individual investors, as well as institutional investors, are seeking potential future investments in cryptocurrencies.
Kadena Price Prediction 2022
According to our KDA projection, the price of Kadena will reach a high of $9.95 within a year. Kadena KDA’s average pricing might be approximately $9.25. Users should invest at current prices to generate high returns and improve their portfolios.
Kadena Price Predictions 2023
According to Kadena, the price might be approximately $9.34 in 2023. Kadena’s value might reach $11.06 by 2023. According to Kadena, investing at current prices will be a beneficial investment choice in the future.
Kadena Price Prediction 2024
Traders may purchase Kadena for a large profit, as the price will be around $12.04 by the end of 2024. Kadena coin price estimate for the year predicts an average price of $10.61.
Kadena Price Prediction 2025
By the end of 2025, Kadena price will have reached $13.63. Traders estimate that investing in Kadena will yield a maximum price level of $14.54 in 2025, which is more than double the present value. For 2025, Kadena KDA forecasts are pretty optimistic.
Kadena Price Prediction 2026
According to our cryptocurrency estimate, a price adjustment is possible in 2026. The price of Kadena will be approximately $11.48 at the very least. The Kadena price can reach a high of $13.84 with an average price of $12.77, which is lower than the year 2025.
Also read: AAVE Price Prediction: Will It Hit $500?