Crypto is everywhere, whether it’s an NFT that sold for a million dollars or the meme currency that’s been making the rounds. And if you haven’t jumped on the crypto bandwagon yet, it’s never too late. However, as a newcomer, navigating this complicated environment may be scary and bewildering. Do you want to acquire and keep Bitcoin to sell it later, or are you looking for complicated crypto trading instruments that may provide you with large returns? Delta Exchange, on the other hand, has you covered.
Introduction: The Delta Exchange
Delta Exchange is a high-performance exchange for digital asset derivatives. Delta was founded in 2018. It has support from notable investors, including Aave, Kyber Network, SinoGlobal Capital, QCP, LuneX, Gumi Cryptos, BR Capital, CoinFund, and others. Delta provides futures, perpetual, and options trading in Bitcoin and top altcoins with up to 100x leverage. Delta also offers a portfolio of cutting-edge products such as interest rate swaps, calendar spreads, turbo options, and Robo trading strategies.
The aim of Delta aims is to expedite the growth of the Bitcoin financial system by developing a highly liquid and reliable derivatives trading platform for retail and institutional traders. Delta gives access to an institutional-grade trading platform created for the digital asset markets, with a robust matching engine, a simple UI, complex order types, and lightning-fast APIs.
Key Offerings of Delta Exchange
- Futures: Delta provides perpetual swap contracts as well as fixed maturity futures contracts on Bitcoin and over 50 altcoins.
- Delta offers entire option chains for BTC and ETH, as well as daily options for altcoins including XRP, LTC, ETH, BNB, LINK, BCH, ADA, and SOL.
- MOVE Options: They are option contracts that are used to speculate on the volatility of an underlying cryptocurrency.
- Calendar Spreads: These are contracts that indicate a long and short position in the same underlying near-term quarterly futures and longer-term quarterly futures.
- Interest rate swaps are derivative contracts in which one stream of interest rate payments replaces another. Interest rate swaps are mostly used to speculate on or hedge against interest rate risk.
- It now offers three spot trading pairs: DETO/USDT, BTC/USDT, and ETH/USDT.
- Delta provides three types of Robo Trading strategies: momentum trading, arbitrage trading, and the Automated Market Makers technique.
- It provides better yield techniques for BTC, ETH, and USDT.
Offerings that are unique and creative
In contrast to typical cryptocurrency exchanges, Delta focuses on new products such as futures, options, interest rate swaps, and more. These are accessible on Bitcoin and over 50 altcoins, with high leverage of up to 100x.
Delta Exchange provides enterprise-grade multi-factor protection for digital assets as well as manual withdrawal verification. As a consequence, you no longer have to worry about having your digital assets stolen or lost.
Power at the level of an institution
Delta’s sophisticated matching engine supports an easy-to-use interface, advanced order types, and lightning-fast APIs.
Full-time help is available
Delta’s specialised trader-tested support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through a variety of methods.
- Leverage is a trait that enables a trader to initiate and manage positions that are much larger than their initial investment. All derivative contracts traded on the Delta Exchange have built-in leverage, which in certain situations can be as high as 200x.
- Delta uses futures contracts to trade rising and falling markets profitably, as well as hedge price risk.
- Settlement in bitcoin: Cryptocurrencies resolves all of Delta’s contracts. Currently, Delta offers two contract options. Bitcoin-settled futures contracts and stablecoin-settled futures contracts are margined and settled in USDT.
- Delta also includes a currency conversion tool for traders’ convenience, allowing them to convert BTC to USDT or vice versa. The currency conversion tool’s exchange rate is normally in line with the current values at the top spot exchanges, and it has no effect on trade expenses.
- Fair Price Marking: To ensure that consumers have the most frictionless trading experience possible, all existing positions on Delta are marked at a fair price rather than the last traded price. This is due to Mark Price’s lower volatility and resistance to market manipulation tactics.
DETO: The Delta ecosystem’s backbone
Finally, DETO, the utility token of Delta Exchange, is at the core of the Delta ecosystem. DETO is an ERC-20 token that also serves as a reward token for Delta Exchange’s incentive programmes.
Some of the most essential DETO functions include utilising it to pay trading fees on the platform, retaining it as collateral, and using it for DETO margined and settled financial instruments.
The token is also at the heart of Delta’s incredible rewards programme, which awards all active members with DETO.
We’re confident that you have a good understanding of Delta Exchange at this point. Oh, and did we forget to mention? If you sign up with Delta Exchange, you may now receive a $30,000 trading incentive.